Work from anywhere with Office 365
Office 365 offers a suite of enterprise-class productivity tools for your entire team - delivered on the cloud. With Office 365, your entire team has access to Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and the rest of the Office suite on up to 5 devices of their choice. That means that whether you are working on your home tablet, your office PC, or your smartphone, you always have access to your business.
What Applications are Included in Office 365 for Business?
With Office 365 E3, your team has access to:
- Full versions of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook, and OneNote on up to 5 devices)
- Self-service business intelligence with Power BI
- 1 TB of file storage with OneDrive for Business
- Microsoft Exchange (business class email) with 50GB of storage
- Unlimited online meetings, including audio and video conferencing and screen sharing, with Skype for Business
- SharePoint Online intranet sites for document collaboration
- Corporate social network with Yammer
- Corporate video portal for uploading and sharing videos across the organization
- Compliance and information protection
- And more
Self-service Business Intelligence with Power BI
Microsoft's Power BI is the latest addition to Office 365 and features Data Modeling, extraction, visualization, sharing and collaboration with easy access from mobile devices.
With Power BI, you can pull live data from Dynamics GP, Dynamics 365 formerly known as Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, Marketo, and many other products you may be using already and display it in a user-friendly format. You can then interact with your data with advanced drill-down capabilities.
Power BI even allows you to use natural language to query your data with its Q&A tool. Simply type a question into the search bar using plain English, and Power BI will generate the chart or graph that best answers your question.
Learn more about Microsoft Power BI here.