Rapid Implementations: On-Time and In Budget
Our implementation methodology is time proven and backed by 17 years of experience performing systems implementations. We continually improve our processes to ensure the highest quality, professional results. We work to improve turnaround time, efficiency, reduce costs, and hone our customer support skills to share our savings with you and ensure your experience is as easy and pleasant as possible. At Syvantis, you are our priority.
- Fixed Prices - Syvantis provides fixed prices for implementations up front so you know exactly what you are paying for.
- On Time Implementation - We work with you to ensure that a Go Live date is set and that your deadlines are met.
- On Budget - We understand you have a budget. We ensure you get what was ordered for the agreed upon cost, no funny business, no hidden fees. Everything is up front and transparent.
- Transparency - We involve you immediately if we run into complications that may affect your implementation. you control the process.
- Integrity - At Syvantis, we believe that if our clients are successful, we will be successful.
We get to know your company before we start. Because we understand your company and its operations, we can create an implementation plan that reflects your company's accounting needs as well as your unique environment and culture. Our implementations are customized to fit your company for each step of the process, all for a fixed price.
We apply proven implementation procedures, leveraging best practices from our years of experience. Our process is automated, documented, and replicable, but still provides flexibility for custom implementations. This means we are able to provide consistent, high quality implementations at an affordable price.
Our Implementation Methodology
A successful implementation requires an in-depth understanding of a company, how it operates, how people within the company interact, and what it needs to grow. Our first step is to perform an in-depth discovery to find out what makes your company unique and what we can do to help make it even better. After the discovery we provide a detailed System Design document outlining your current system and our recommendations for the new implementation.
Because we take the time to know your company and how you operate, we can better create a plan that will empower your business. As experienced accounting system consultants, we know how to tailor an accounting system that fits your business model. During the customization phase of your implementation, we perform system and module setup, migrate data, and customize reports. We also provide a mirrored test environment so that you can "play" with your new system and provide feedback before your Go Live date.
Our training methodology is a driving force behind our implementation methodology, because better understanding allows you to better use your new system. We know that change can be difficult but we will be there all the way through the training process to answer questions and provide feedback. We are there to not only implement your new solution, but to ensure you know how to use it for your best advantage and to your greatest satisfaction.
The key to a successful implementation is keeping you informed. During the implementation process we make sure to keep exchanging feedback and discussing progress through weekly Q & A sessions. These sessions are aimed at tracking the project status and answering your questions so you get the end results you need and expected.
What Does it Cost to Implement Microsoft Dynamics GP?
We offer five specialized implementation options based on the Dynamics GP package that you need.
Your Implementation Includes
- Rapid Implementation Project Plan
- Accounting System Design Document
- Chart of Accounts Consulting
- Customer, Vendor, & Inventory numbering methodology
- Account, Customer, Vendor, and Items migration
- Open AR, AP, and Item Quantities transaction migration
- Standard P&L and Balance Sheet
- Customized training sessions
- Customized training materials
- Post go-live Support
- Assistance with first bank reconciliation
- Month-end procedures recommendations